Sunday, June 23, 2013

My new addition.

I did it!  I bought a long arm.  I wasn't expecting to do it or really looking to buy one.  It is something that my husband and I had discussed as a future move, but we didn't plan on doing it just yet.  One that is pretty close to brand new (used for maybe 12 quilts) and had every feature I thought I wanted just happened to pop up for sale at a really awesome price.  How could we pass that up?

Isn't she pretty? :D
Here she is.  I think I am naming her Florence.

I think I shall call her Florence. She's up and just about ready to roll!
Florence is a 2009 Ansley 26 made by Tin Lizzie 18.  She sits on the 12' metal Hailey frame by the Grace Company.  She has the Lizzie Stitch (their stitch regulator), an on-board bobbin winder, and a manual mode.  That's about all there is to her.  She is huge and I love her.

And just in case anybody out there is looking for one... I still have a wooden grace quilting frame for use with a domestic machine or hand quilting. $400. Let me know if you're interested.
And just in case anybody reads our blog and is interested, I do have a 10' wooden Grace Frame with carriage to accomodate a domestic machine for sale.  $400.  I'm located in Kansas City, MO.

-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment