Monday, May 13, 2013

Sewing for Quilt Market - Simple Dress

This little dress was a breeze to sew.  The binding on the inside of the neck and arm holes through me for a bit of a loop.  I think if I would have understood where they were intended to go, I probably would have done them out of the same fabric as the top of the dress.  That'll teach me to read the whole pattern before beginning, right?  No... probably not.
Spring Quilt Market Projects 2013

After I made the dress, I thought since the "pocket friend" didn't take too much extra work, I'd add that to the dress, because really, what little girl wouldn't need a little pink polka dotted monster attached to the bottom of her dress's pocket?
Spring Quilt Market Projects 2013
Pattern: Simple Sewing for Baby by Lotta Jansdotter
Fabric: Mystic Forest by Fabri-Quilt
-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment